State-of-the-art office spaces where businesses can grow
Perfectly positioned for ambition and opportunity, Prospero Ansty Park has already garnered international attention, with its award-winning design, strategic location, and local industrial expertise.
We’re committed to going the extra mile, taking a collaborative approach with potential and existing occupiers to maximise their potential at Prospero Ansty Park. From initial consultations, to tailored design specification and post-purchase support, we deliver a high-level service and high-quality, bespoke solutions that meet individual business needs.
CENTRED ON PEOPLE
A wealth of talent lies on the doorstep of Prospero Ansty Park. Excellent regional and national transport links allow for a swift commute, while putting businesses in the midst of innovation, knowledge and market-leading expertise.
- 80,000 local people work with Business, Financial and Professional Services sectors
- 16 universities are situated within a 60-minute drive time
- Home to Meggitt’s purpose-built ‘super-facility’ headquarters
CENTRED ON WELLBEING
Our best-in-class facilities are designed to make your business a great place to work, with inspiring spaces that promote a healthy work-life balance and enhance productivity.
- Running track, nature trail and outdoor gym on the site
- Easy access to the site via bike
- Frequent bus service to Coventry Rail Station
- Modern local amenities, including hotels, restaurants and grocery stores
CENTRED ON SUSTAINABILITY
Green solutions are embedded into every aspect of Prospero Ansty Park’s design. We’re pioneering change for the future through smart thinking, sustainable infrastructure and renewable energy solutions.
- Target rating BREEAM “Excellent” and EPC “A”
- Potential energy-saving infrastructure with EV charging spaces and provisions for solar generated power
- Enhanced ecology and landscaping
CENTERED ON SAFETY
Modern, flexible working and advanced accessibility has never been more important for the modern office space. At Prospero Ansty Park, your new headquarters can be designed as a smart building, to create the healthiest and most productive environment for employees.
- More cycling and parking facilities
- Touch-free technology
- Spacious design
The ability to develop 30,000 – 100,000 sq ft HQ buildings. Detached office buildings up to four-storeys can be delivered to an occupiers specification, providing highly sustainable solutions in a secure landscaped environment.