Perfectly positioned for industry and manufacturing
At the centre of the UK’s manufacturing heartland, Prospero Ansty Park is an
award-winning industrial site, in a location that market leaders gravitate towards.
Set across 196 acres of land and offering up to 2,300,000 sq. ft. of highly-
specified, build-to-suit logistics, storage and distribution accommodation, Prospero Ansty Park is one of the most significant business parks the UK has to offer.
CENTRED ON CONNECTIVITY
- Offering logistics without limits, 90% of the UK population is accessible within four hours, while established links to transport across air, land and sea will put your business on the map, both nationally and internationally.
- Instant access to the motorway network via Junction 2 of the M6 andJunction 1 of the M69
- Coventry, Birmingham and East Midlands Airports located in less than 40minutes’ drive time
- 400,000 people employed in advanced manufacturing in Coventry andWarwickshire
CENTRED ON SUSTAINABILITY
Green solutions are embedded into every aspect of Prospero Ansty Park’s design.
We’re pioneering change for the future through smart thinking, sustainable
infrastructure and renewable energy solutions.
- Target rating BREEAM “Excellent” and EPC “A”
- Potential energy-saving infrastructure with EV charging spaces and provisions for solar generated power
- Enhanced ecology and landscaping
CENTRED ON PEOPLE
A talented workforce lies on the doorstep of Prospero Ansty Park. Best-in-class
facilities are designed to make your business a great place to work, by creating
inspiring spaces, promoting a healthy work-life balance, and enhancing
- Running track, nature trail and outdoor gym on the site
- Easy access to the site via bike
- Frequent bus service to Coventry Rail Station
- Modern local amenities, including hotels, restaurants and grocery stores
CENTERED ON SECURITY
A hub for internationally-renowned businesses, including Meggitt, MTC and
Cadent, Prospero Ansty Park is developed to the highest standards. Whether you have a team working flexibly or round-the-clock, we’re committed to keeping your people and your business safe at all times.
- Gate controlled access outside of working hours
- Number plate recognition
- Security cameras with remote monitoring
Hover over parts of the interactive map below to find out more about the development potential of the available plots.